You are familiar with creating web pages and now you will use Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC to enhance web pages by adding advanced functions such as movement, media elements, forms, and links to social media. You will also create responsive pages to ensure that your websites are compatible with various modern display devices, such as tablets and smartphones. You will create HTML email for email marketing or email newsletters. Lastly, you will share files over a server to work in a collaborative manner. All this will ensure that you develop a website that retains user interest by providing an engaging user experience across multiple display devices. This course prepares students for the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover much of the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
Do you have five (5) or more people needing this class and want us to deliver it at your location?
PrerequisitesDreamweaver CC - Introduction
Dreamweaver CC - Advanced
- Designing with CSS
- CSS styles and starter layouts
- Working with page layouts and styles
- AP Divs and Responsive layouts
- Creating AP Divs
- Working with AP Divs
- Creating responsive layouts
- Site assets and templates
- Using Library assets and snippets
- Behaviors, Navigation and Tables'
- Content Navigation
- Building a form
- Validation input fields
- Working with XML
- Using XML and XSLT
- Working with XML data
- jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap
- jQuery Mobile
- Appendix A: ACE exam objectives map
- Comprehensive exam objectives