By monitoring, tracking, and analyzing visitors to your website and their activities on your website, you can draw conclusions about the effectiveness of your site content, promotions, and advertising campaigns and technical details such as site architecture and navigation. Google Analytics is a robust analytics suite that is integrated with Google's data and other application service offerings, such as AdWords and AdSense. This course is designed for web administrators, marketing professionals, sales professionals and executives with basic computer skills. In this course you will implement Google Analytics, create multiple web properties to monitor, and tag website pages with Google Analytics tracking code. You will then create multiple views for collecting and analyzing data, and create filters, goals and funnels for your views and use Google Analytics' real-time reports and dashboards to perform quick analysis of your monitored websites. Finally, you will perform more in-depth analysis of website data by using Google Analytics reports.
Do you have five (5) or more people needing this class and want us to deliver it at your location?
PrerequisitesYou should have basic computer skills and be comfortable using a web browser. You should have some familiarity with viewing HTML code, a working understanding of how websites function, including basic terms such as traffic, hits, and visits.
- Implementing Google Analytics
- Overview of Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics Account
- Tag Your Pages
- Managing Google Analytics Accounts
- Configure Google Analytics Settings
- Manage Multiple Accounts, Views and Web Properties
- Configuring Goals, Funnels, and Filters
- Configure Goals
- Configure Funnels
- Configure Filters
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Monitor Real-Time Reports
- Manage Dashboards
- Manage Intelligence Alerts and Reports
- Analyzing Website Traffic
- Analyze Traffic with Audience Reports
- Analyze Traffic with Acquisition Reports
- Analyzing Behavior and Conversions
- Analyze Data with Behavior Reports
- Analyze Data with Conversion Reports